The information contained in this site is provided in good faith and is on an as is basis. The information is believed to be accurate and current at the date the information was placed on this website
Our site is only intended for use by people residing in South Africa and is limited to the delivery areas specified on the website. We do not accept orders from individuals outside South Africa.
3D Secure Payment and Payment Gateway
- Cheese Club accepts payments made by Visa and MasterCard Credit Cards as well as chipped debit cards that have been activated for online purchases.
- All card payments are processed via 3D Secure which means that they are authenticated by the bank before the transaction takes place. This happens by diverting the browser to the bank that issued the card, who then generate a PIN for the cardholder to enter to prove that they are entitled to use the card. The use of 3D Secure is also subject to terms and conditions applicable to your Card.
- Cheese Club accepts EFT payments. Orders are processed manually by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cheese Club will start processing your order as soon as the payment appears in the Cheese Club bank account.
- The price of the products will be as quoted on our site from time to time, except in cases of obvious error.
- Product prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders which have already been placed and paid for.
- Orders will not be dispatched unless payment has been successfully processed.
- Whilst the average mass of the product is indicated online, the actual product delivered to you may weigh slightly more or less than the average mass indicated.
- The prices include Value-Added Tax.
- Special promotions may be subject to certain conditions, including stock availability and limited offer stipulations.
From time to time we offer promotional discounts in the form of a promotion code. Promotion codes are limited to one code per customer.
Returns and Refunds Policy
If you are dissatisfied with any product you receive from us, please contact us at email@example.com. We retain the right to request a return of any faulty goods to us where the product will be inspected. If the fault is agreed, a full refund will be given for the returned goods. We will consider refunds for any deliveries returned to us within 1 day of receipt. We reserve the right to refuse a refund on any product.
- The delivery service covers the selected suburbs listed on the website. Deliveries are made between 8am and 5pm.
- You may amend your address details on the website up until 24 hours before the delivery day.
- If we are unable to deliver to the specified address for whatever reason, we'll attempt to contact you on the contact number on your Cheese Club profile page to make an arrangement to deliver. We'll endeavour to make every effort to deliver up to a maximum of two attempts, but should this not be possible for whatever reason, you agree to forfeit your box with no refund.
- You will not hold us responsible for any delays, outside our control, which relate to the delivery of your orders.
- It is your responsibility to report all lost deliveries to us within 24 hours. Failure to do so will result in no refund.
- A delivery fee will be charged for each order placed by you.
Risk and Title
- The products will be at your risk from the time of delivery.
- Ownership of the products will only pass to you when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the products.
Intellectual Property Rights
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, whether registered or unregistered, and in the material published on it. These works are protected by copyright laws and all such rights are reserved.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any pages from our site for your personal reference. You must not use any part of our copyright materials for commercial purposes without first obtaining a licence to do so from us and our licensors.
- If you post comments on the Products or Services to any website, blog or social media network (Commentary) you must ensure that such Commentary represents your fairly-held opinions. By subscribing to the Services you irrevocably authorize us to quote from your Commentary on our site and in any advertising or social media outlets which we may create or contribute to.
Choice of Law
Contracts for the purchase of products through our site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be governed by South African law.
Our right to vary these Terms and Conditions
We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time to reflect changes in market conditions affecting our business, changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in our system's capabilities.
13 Garnet Park, 6 Drill Avenue
7441 Montague Gardens
021 824 7429